Use the HP Printer Installation Wizard to find the best driver. HP has developed a free diagnostic tool to help you find the best Windows 7 driver for your product. The HP Printer Install Wizard can help you with these common installation problems:
– You cannot find your Windows 7 driver
– You need help using your HP product the same way you used your old operating system.
– You are not sure what driver you should use.
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 7 was created to help you download the latest and best HP software solution for your HP Printer.
This file name is HPPIW.EXE, the system requirements include OS support of Windows 7 (32/64 bit) and a connectivity of a USB and Network. Internet connection is required. No other HP product software is required for USB or Network connected HP printers.
The HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 7 does not require installation.
To download and run the Wizard:
1. Click the Download button.
2. Click the Save button and save the wizard to your computer Desktop.
3. Locate the Wizard icon on your desktop with the title "hppiw.exe" and double click it to run the Wizard.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to use the Wizard.
For assistance please contact HP.
Web Support: Hewlett Packard Technical Support
Phone Support: 1- 800-474-6836